In fall, is there anything sweeter than a caramel apple? On a stick, crisp, crunchy apples coated with sweet caramel are like autumn. And though a nearby grocery store or apple orchard will pick up premade caramel apples, preparing homemade caramel apples is a fun and simple fall project.
There is just something we can’t resist in the caramel-apples combo,
IT’S IRRESISTIBLE !!!
YOU’LL NEED JUST FEW INGREDIENTS:
• Six large apples.
• 1 Cup.Of white sugar.
• 1/2 Cup.Of water.
• 255g.Of cream. ( 35%)
• A pinch of salt.
• Step 1 — I rinse the apples, and inserted each with a wooden stick and I placed them for at least an hour in the refrigerator.
• Step 2—I prepared the caramel, by melting the sugar with salt and water in a small saucepan, mixing gently with the fork at the very beginning, until the sugar and salt are dissolved.
• Step 3— I boiled over medium-low heat for around 15 minutes or until the syrup is golden blond honey until the sugar has dissolved.
• Step 4— I added the cream until the temperature of the caramel rises to 250•F=121•C, which takes roughly 10 minutes.
• Step 5—Once the temperature is reached, I removed it from the oven, switch it to a heat-resistant bowl, and I let it cool until the caramel is 212F=100C for a few minutes.
• Step 6—Then I dipped the apples successively in the caramel and I put them on a baking sheet covered with parchment paper or baking paper.
• Step 7— For garnish, I used what I had, once I used nuts, another time I had some candies.