Currently, I make this soup at least a few times a year, but I have it more often because my freezer usually has some. Usually, honestly, there’s a lot of soup in my freezer because I love to love some soup that I love.
The First Fat Burning Cabbage Soup was first created as part of what was known as the Cabbage Soup Diet if memory serves correctly. It went through a number of names and was very conservative, but the positive thing about the diet is that you were able to consume as much of the Cabbage Soup as you liked. The Original Fat Burning Cabbage Soup is also a great soup, whether you’re looking to follow the diet or not.
– Cabbage, I used the half head chopped.
– Two carrots, I cut them into rings
– One chopped onion.
– 4 Cups.Of skimmed soup.
– 3 Tbsp.Of sunflower oil.
– Sea salt, I used a pinch.
– Ground black pepper.
– A pinch.Of turmeric.
– A pinch.Of chili powder.
• THE METHOD:
– Step 1- In a large pot, I put the chopped onion over low heat until warm, and I keep stirring until turned brown.
– Step 2- Then I added the chopped cabbage, sliced carrots, and I whisked until simmered.
– Step 3- For seasoning, I used a little pinch of sea salt, freshly ground black pepper, a dash of chili powder, and another pinch of turmeric.
– Step 4- After that, I stir very well until all ingredients are incorporated.
– Step 5- Finally, I added the skimmed soup, I mixed again, then I covered the pot with a lid, and I let it simmered until soft.
– Step 6- For serving, I just poured the soup into the dishes, and I added on the top some drops of extra-virgin olive oil.
If you’re trying to change your messy nutrition life to a new healthy lifestyle, this cabbage soup is one of my healthiest recipes and the easiest one!!! All you need to do is mix all ingredients in a large pot, and let them simmer!!! This is what you’ll do! It takes only 10 minutes!! So just try it, I’m sure that you won’t regret it!!